Globi Corporation, operating as Globi Web Solutions, and our affiliates and subsidiaries, ("Globi", “we”, "our" or "us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes:
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our customers and website, software as a service, and application users ("you”).
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices for collecting, processing, and storing your information. By accessing or using our Services, Apps, or Websites, you indicate that you understand, accept, and consent to the practices described in this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Services, Apps, or Websites after we make changes indicates that you accept and consent to those changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information That You Provide to us, such as when you create or update your Globi account.
- Information Created When You Use Our Services, Apps, or Websites, such as location, usage, device information, when your account was created and the last activity that happened in your account.
- Account Information, such as Podio Account Details, Notion Account Details, Gmail Account Details, additional or connected account details, and all email content that any Service, App, or Website may capture.
- Information From Other Sources, such as Globi partners and third parties that use Globi application programming interfaces ("APIs").
Information That You Provide includes:
- User Profile Information, such as name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, date of birth, and any additional information that you have provided to us. This also includes the preferences and settings that you enable for your Globi account and information users store in their databases.
- User Content, such as information provided to a Globi Service, conversations with other users (for example, in comments), a "User Contribution", or any information submitted when you contact Globi.
- Transaction Information, such as billing information, financial transactional information, and other information used for the purposes of processing payments or for authentication/verification purposes.
- Demographic Data. We may collect demographic information about you, including through user surveys. We may also receive demographic information about you from third parties.
Information Created When You Use Our Services, Apps, or Websites includes:
- Transaction Information. We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, Apps, or Websites, including the type of services you requested or provided, your order details, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage information. We collect information about how you interact with our Services, Apps, or Websites. This includes information such as access dates and times, Services, Apps, or Website features or pages viewed, Services, Apps, or Website crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services you were using before interacting with our Services, Apps, or Websites. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, Apps, or Websites, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Communications Data. We enable users to communicate with each other and Globi through our Services, Apps, or Websites. To provide this service, Globi receives some information regarding the content of the communications. Globi may also use this information for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services and for analytics.
- Other Data. The Services, Apps, or Websites may also store information you provide directly into forms and widgets and is stored in order to provide the Services, Apps, or Websites you are requesting. This includes any data you may push to our API endpoints.
Account Information includes:
- Account Details: In order to provide our Services, Apps, or Websites as requested in additional or connected accounts, as directed by you through using our Services, Apps, or Websites, we do require access to those accounts. This may include usernames, passwords, or authentication tokens, all of which are encrypted in the database at rest. This may include your org and app structures and scopes requested for service.
- Email Content: we store email content and email content details.
Information From Other Sources includes:
- Globi business partners through which you create or access your Globi account, such as payment providers, or apps or websites who use Globi’s APIs or whose API Globi uses.
- User feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
- Users providing your information in connection with referral programs.
- Users requesting services for or on your behalf.
- Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, by using our Services, Apps, or Websites, and via other electronic messages or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, Apps, or Websites and information listed under "Information That You Provide", above.
- User contributions. You may also provide information that is published or displayed on public, non-public, or other areas of the Services, Apps, or Websites, such as feeds, channels, chats, private messages or transmitted to other users, members, or third parties. This includes the contents of your posts on our Services, Apps, or Websites.
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products, Services, Apps, or Websites, marketing, and customer relationships or experiences.
- To present our Services, Apps, or Websites and its contents to you and to communicate with you about the Services, Apps, or Websites we provide. This includes providing you with information, products, or services, and inviting you to Globi events and communicating with you generally.
- To enable communications to and or between users, to enable features that allow you to personalize your Globi accounts or share information with other people.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For customer support.
- To evaluate your satisfaction with our services and conduct market research.
- To provide promotions, awards, or contests.
- For identity verification and authentication purposes.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To enable third-party services, process or facilitate payments for third-party services, and to track progress or status of third-party services.
- To maintain and develop our systems and databases for managing documents and knowledge.
- To help Globi evaluate and modify existing and as applicable, new services or products.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- To perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- To maintain and enhance the integrity, safety, and security of our Services, Apps, or Websites and users.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features or similar features on our Services, Apps, or Websites.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- To detect and protect against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and any other illegal activity, and where necessary to meet insurance requirements.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requests, in accordance with applicable law. This could include disclosures made without your consent in accordance with applicable law and lawful authority.
- To satisfy Globi's insurance requirements.
- With other users in accordance with our Services, Apps, or Websites.
- To its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers (for example Stripe).
- When Globi reasonably believes that a third-party requesting your personal information is your agent.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Globi our customers, or others.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Globi's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Globi about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
We share personal information with the following third parties:
- Certain information like email address is shared with payment processors (such as Stripe and PayPal) for billing purposes.
- Email addresses of all parties on emails you send or receive through the Services, Apps, or Websites are shared with SendGrid, whom we use to send emails on your behalf.
- Full details of each email are shared with Podio when we log the email as a comment on an item or save it to an archive app as per the features of the Services, Apps, or Websites. For Infolobby, we store the email.
- We use Digital Ocean for hosting data, which is located in both Canada and the United States. These data center operators would therefore have potential access to the data on these servers.
- We use Bunny CDN as a content delivery network, and public assets you upload, such as email images, will be stored in their networks.
- We use Google for analytics, and they may store information in cookies to be able to provide their service to us.
- Globi's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Services, Apps, Websites or transmitted to other users of the Services, Apps, or Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services, Apps, or Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not collect, use, or disclosure your User Contributions.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal data collected by Globi may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States or Canada (for instance in our major data centers), or in any other country where Globi or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers are located or maintain facilities. Globi has put in place adequate mechanisms to protect personal information when it is transferred internationally, for example by using the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission.
We may transfer personal information that we collect or that you provide to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are contractually obligated to provide a comparable level of privacy protection while the information is processed or handled by them. We may process, store, and transfer your personal information in and to other countries with different privacy laws that may or may not be as comprehensive as Canadian law. In these circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain access to your personal information through the laws of the foreign country.
By submitting your personal information or engaging with the Services, Apps, or Websites, you consent to this transfer, storage, or processing.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, Apps, or Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services, Apps, or Websites and/or message boards, which any Service, App, or Website visitor can view.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services, Apps, or Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services, Apps, or Websites.
Any data you expose, for example, by setting up ProcFu Apps or sharing Infolobby Spaces or Tables, will be publicly available according to the authentication schemes and controls you specify. It is solely your responsibility to ensure you secure your data adequately. Globi will not be held responsible for data leaks and exposure as a result of your own configuration.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
You can review, verify, and change your personal information by logging into our Services, Apps, or Websites and visiting your account profile page. If you would like access to your personal information, you may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may also request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or that we have destroyed, erased, or de-identified in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and with reasonable notice. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with a particular product or service. We will explain the impact to you at the time to help you with your decision.
Globi may monitor and manage site traffic patterns, usage and related site information in order to optimise its web services. Globi may provide aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics do not include any personal information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Services, Apps, or Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Services, Apps, or Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on our Services, Apps, or Websites. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Globi Web Solutions
PO Box 318
1500 - 14th Street SW
This policy was last modified in March 2023.